Sunday, May 4, 2014

pediatrician confessions

Ever wonder what your pediatrician is secretly thinking? WONDER NO LONGER!

- I don't care which brand of formula, diapers, or baby food you use. I don't even care if you use cloth vs. disposables, or jarred baby food vs. home-pureed. (I do care somewhat about breast milk vs. formula, but I'm not going to judge you. It's really okay either way.)

- You're never going to convince me that letting your newborn sleep on his stomach is okay.

- You're never going to convince me that an alternate vaccine schedule is justifiable.

- If your child is old enough to talk, and still refuses/fights swallowing medication, I judge you as a parent. Sorry, but it's true.

- I almost never care what color your child's snot is.

- "She'll only eat junk food-- candy, chips, ice cream-- I don't know what to do!" Here's an idea: DON'T BUY IT! 

(Sorry if this post appears twice. I have publishing issues sometimes.)

No comments :

Post a Comment