Monday, July 27, 2015

answer me this: coffee, fro-yo, and goal-setting

So I've missed a bunch of these, but today I'm linking up with Catholic All Year (who's still hosting this linkup, incredibly, like an hour after having a baby) for Answer Me This!

1. What's your favorite grocery store splurge?

Good coffee. I mean, I don't buy the super-fanciest stuff, but I buy whole-bean coffee and we grind it at home. We love coffee.

2. How's your penmanship?

It's okay. It's not beautiful, but it's decipherable. Which automatically makes it way, way better than most other doctors' penmanship.

3. Do you have a "Summer Bucket List?"

Nope. For one thing, I have all little kids (my oldest is 4), so summer isn't a particularly special/different time of year yet. For another thing, we currently live on Guam, which is the Land of Endless Summer... it's mid-80s and humid year-round. And for a THIRD thing, I'm not big into setting myself lists of "requirements" that aren't actually requirements.

Okay. That last one is a lie. I'm an INTJ; I looooove making goals for myself that I NEED TO DO, that no one else actually thinks I need to do. But only if it's my own idea, or if I think it's a good idea independently. I hate doing things just because someone else thinks I should do it.


(Found this on Pinterest. Source page gone. Sorry.)

4. What's the best thing on the radio right now?

Hm. Honestly, I don't really listen to the radio. I'm kind of a Spotify + podcasts sort of girl.


5. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

Well, I find this to be an entirely different sort of question than say, "Coke or Pepsi?" "Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?" or "Twizzlers or Red Vines?" (For the record: Coke, dark chocolate, and Twizzlers. Definitely.) This is more like, "Strawberries or watermelon?" I don't know. They're different, and both delicious. 

Now the caveat here is that we're talking about, like, tart yogurty frozen yogurt from a frozen yogurt shop. If we're talking about "frozen yogurt" from the grocery store, aka "fake ice cream," then I'm going to have to go with ice cream. 100%.
Yes.
No.


6. Have you had that baby NOW? (Again, you can skip this one if you want.)

Yup, and he's 3 months old today!


No comments :

Post a Comment