Monday, June 1, 2015

wiws - trinity sunday



It's my first time linking up with the ladies at Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday!

 Maxi dress: Old Navy
Camisole: Target maternity cami from years ago (works great as a nursing cami because it's so stretchy!)
Shrug: some generic thing from the Navy Exchange

Earrings and bracelets: Charming Charlie (cute birthday gift from my in-laws!)

Sandals: Famous Footwear


And how about what THEY wore Sunday?

Matchy-matchy polka-dot jersey dresses: Old Navy
(My girls love to match for church!)

Seersucker romper: hand-me-down from friends, not sure where it was originally from.

Now head back to the linkup to admire more well-dressed bloggers!

4 comments :

  1. Aww! How sweet! You all look adorable. Patterns all around!

    Side note: I spent 4 years living on Okinawa as a kid (Air Force brat). Small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in the middle of the Pacific on a military base is crazy for sure!

      Delete
  2. Love the maxi dress! And the kids look so adorable too :) Seersucker is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dress... it's so comfy PLUS it actually reaches to the floor on my 5'10" self. The only drawback is the faux-wrap-front can be quite low-cut... I imagine bustier ladies would fill it out better, but I just need to wear a cami underneath so I don't flash my nursing bra to the world.

      Delete